2011 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 68,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Gained 16 new followers in the past week. I’m growing my account the right way, are you? Do it with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 11 hours ago
- North Omaha Summer Arts Crawl – Friday, August 14 from 6 to 9 pm leoadambiga.com/2015/07/28/nor… 1 day ago
- North Omaha Summer Arts Crawl - Friday, August 14 from 6 to 9 pm leoadambiga.com/2015/07/28/nor… http://t.co/nPVeLpb7fg 1 day ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Color-blind love: Five interracial couples share their stories
- Sun Reflection, Revisiting the Omaha Sun's Pulitzer Prize-Winning Expose of Boys Town
- One Peach of a Pitcher: Peaches James Leaves Enduring Legacy in the Circle as a Nebraska Softball Legend
- Master of Light, Mauro Fiore, Oscar-Winning Director of Photography on 'Avatar'
- A Berlin Airlift Story
- Long-Separated Brother and Sister from Puerto Rico Reunited in Omaha
- Omaha's Pitch Man: Entrepreneur Extraordinaire Willy Theisen is Back with His Next Big Business Venture
- Brandeis Story: Great Plains Family-Owned Department Store Empire
- The Two Wars of Ben Kuroki, New Book Out About Nebraskan Who Defied Prejudice to Become a War Hero
- The History Man, Gary Kastrick, and his Project OMAHA Lose Home Base
- 465,896 hits