I am doing a book talk and signing at Indigo Bridge Books in Lincoln (Neb.) this Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m.
If you live in Lincoln, Neb. or are visiting this weekend, please note that I am doing a book talk and signing at Indigo Bridge Books and Cafe this Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m. I will be signing my new book, “Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter’s Perspective 1998-2012.” I will also have a few things to say about the book and Payne and his new film “Nebraska” and my years covering him. I will be happy to take questions. Stop by and chat a while about our favorite filmmaker. And hopefully you will have one or more books for me to sign.
Indigo is at 701 “P” Street, #102, in The Creamery Building, Lincoln, Neb.
- Author Leo Adam Biga to Sign His Alexander Payne Book at Various Events as Shooting Continues on the Filmmaker’s New Picture, ‘Nebraska’ (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Watch Me Talk About My Alexander Payne Book on Omaha Television This Week (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Better together: UNO Community Engagement Center a place for conversations and partnerships leoadambiga.com/2015/03/03/bet… 5 hours ago
- Better together: UNO Community Engagement Center a place for conversations and partnerships - Better... tmblr.co/ZLwDem1eucF2w 5 hours ago
- Better together: UNO Community Engagement Center a place for conversations and partnerships wp.me/pTQQZ-2Ih 5 hours ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Arts Patron and Philanthropist Anne Thorne Weaver Gives Where Her Heart is
- Color-blind love: Five interracial couples share their stories
- Long-Separated Brother and Sister from Puerto Rico Reunited in Omaha
- Better together: UNO Community Engagement Center a place for conversations and partnerships
- A Martinez Music Legacy: 311's SA Martinez Takes a Music Tradition Laid Down by His Father and Grandfather in a New Direction
- UNO Wrestling Dynasty Built on a Tide of Social Change
- The Storz Saga: A Family Dynasty - Their Mansion, the Brewery that Built It, the Man Who Loved It, a Legacy of Giving, the Loss of a Dream
- Alone or together, Omaha power couple Vic Gutman and Roberta Wilhelm give back to the community
- From the Archives: Peony Park Not Just an Amusement Playground, But a Multi-Use Events Facility
- Free Radical Ernie Chambers the Subject of New Biography by Author Tekla Agbala Ali Johnson
- 430,236 hits