I am doing a book talk and signing at Indigo Bridge Books in Lincoln (Neb.) this Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m.
If you live in Lincoln, Neb. or are visiting this weekend, please note that I am doing a book talk and signing at Indigo Bridge Books and Cafe this Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m. I will be signing my new book, “Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter’s Perspective 1998-2012.” I will also have a few things to say about the book and Payne and his new film “Nebraska” and my years covering him. I will be happy to take questions. Stop by and chat a while about our favorite filmmaker. And hopefully you will have one or more books for me to sign.
Indigo is at 701 “P” Street, #102, in The Creamery Building, Lincoln, Neb.
- Author Leo Adam Biga to Sign His Alexander Payne Book at Various Events as Shooting Continues on the Filmmaker’s New Picture, ‘Nebraska’ (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Watch Me Talk About My Alexander Payne Book on Omaha Television This Week (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- UNO makes it public: I’m going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for Int... leoadambiga.com/2015/05/21/uno… 6 days ago
- UNO makes it public: I'm going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for... tmblr.co/ZLwDem1lK9Aoj 6 days ago
- UNO makes it public: I'm going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for International… wp.me/pTQQZ-2MA 6 days ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Color-blind love: Five interracial couples share their stories
- Long-Separated Brother and Sister from Puerto Rico Reunited in Omaha
- From the Archives: Peony Park Not Just an Amusement Playground, But a Multi-Use Events Facility
- Brandeis Story: Great Plains Family-Owned Department Store Empire
- A. Marino Grocery Closes: An Omaha Italian Landmark Calls It Quits
- John Beasley and Sons Make Acting a Family Thing at the John Beasley Theater & Workshop and Beyond
- The Magical Mystery Tour of Omaha's Magic Theatre, a Megan Terry and Jo Ann Schmidman Production
- Extremities: As Seen on TLC's 'Hoarding: Buried Alive' - Hoarder Mary Thompson Takes Her Life Back One Piece at a Time
- When We Were Kings, A Vintage Pro Wrestling Story
- From the Archives: Monika Kelly Recalls her Late Father, the Beloved Clown and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Legend, Emmett Kelly Sr.
- UNO makes it public: I’m going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for International Journalism
- Hair stylist-makeup artist Omar Rodriguez views himself as artisan
- Making the Cut: Music video editor Taylor Tracy
- THE GREAT MIGRATION: WHEREVER PEOPLE MOVE, HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
- Civil rights veteran Tommie Wilson still fighting the good fight
- South Omaha Stories on tap for free PlayFest show; Great Plains Theatre Conference’s Neighborhood Tapestries returns to the south side
- Celebrating 90 years, the Omaha Community Playhouse takes seriously its community theater mission
- Paul Williams: Alive and Well, Sober and Serene, Making Memorable Music Again at 74
- Pad man Esau Dieguez gets world champ Terence Crawford ready
- Masterful: Joe Maass leads Omaha South High soccer evolution
- For Omaha Film Festival guru Marc Longbrake, cinema is no passing fancy
- Omaha conquering hero Terence Crawford adds second boxing title to his legend; Going to Africa with The Champ; B & B Boxing Academy builds champions inside and outside the ring
- 451,803 hits