I Am Personally Inviting You to My Next Book Event…Sat. Nov. 10 at The Bookworm, 1 pm
I am personally inviting you to attend my next Alexander Payne book event:
Saturday, Nov. 10, The Bookworm, 1 p.m.
That’s at 8702 Pacific St. in Countryside Village, Omaha
I will be signing copies of “Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter’s Perspective.”
Leonard Maltin just gave the book a thumbs up.
Buy a copy or two or three. The book makes a great gift for the film geek or film buff in your life.
I hope to see you there.
If you can’t make it, you can pre-order at AlexanderPayneTheBook.com.
Available November 13 from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com as well as for Kindle, iPad and other e-reader devices. Preview the book at www.facebook.com/LeoAdamBiga.
- Author Leo Adam Biga to Sign His Alexander Payne Book at Various Events as Shooting Continues on the Filmmaker’s New Picture, ‘Nebraska’ (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Alexander Payne’s ‘Nebraska’ Comes Home to Roost: The State’s Cinema Prodigal Son is Back Filming Again in his Home State after Long Absence (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- UNO makes it public: I’m going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for Int... leoadambiga.com/2015/05/21/uno… 3 days ago
- UNO makes it public: I'm going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for... tmblr.co/ZLwDem1lK9Aoj 3 days ago
- UNO makes it public: I'm going to Africa with The Champ as a 2015 winner of the Andy Award for International… wp.me/pTQQZ-2MA 3 days ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Color-blind love: Five interracial couples share their stories
- Long-Separated Brother and Sister from Puerto Rico Reunited in Omaha
- South Omaha Stories on tap for free PlayFest show; Great Plains Theatre Conference's Neighborhood Tapestries returns to the south side
- Extremities: As Seen on TLC's 'Hoarding: Buried Alive' - Hoarder Mary Thompson Takes Her Life Back One Piece at a Time
- John Beasley and Sons Make Acting a Family Thing at the John Beasley Theater & Workshop and Beyond
- The Pit Boxing Club is an Old-School Throwback to Boxing Gyms of Yesteryear
- Bud Rising: Terence "Bud" Crawford's tight family has his back as he defends title in his own backyard
- Alexander Payne's New Film 'Nebraska' Features Senior Cast and Aging Themes in Story Sure to Resonate with Many Viewers
- From the Archives: Monika Kelly Recalls her Late Father, the Beloved Clown and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Legend, Emmett Kelly Sr.
- James Martin Davis - A Self-Styled Gladiator in the Halls of Justice
- 451,243 hits