Home > African-American Culture, Authors/Literature, Books, Catholic, Father Ken Vavrina, Leo Adam Biga, North Omaha, Omaha, Social Justice, Writing > Coming Soon: A new book I wrote with Father Ken Vavrina, “Crossing Bridges,” the story of this beloved Omaha priest’s uplifitng life among the downtrodden

Blank bookcover with clipping path

Blank bookcover with clipping path

COMING SOON A new book I wrote with Father Ken Vavrina-
“Crossing Bridges”

The story of this beloved Omaha priest’s uplifitng life among the downtrodden.

Look for future posts about where you can get your copies. All proceeds will be donated to Catholic organizations.

Like   Comment
Advertisements
  1. Richard J. vavrina
    July 30, 2015 at 12:03 am

I am Fr. Ken Vavrina;s cousin. I would love to get a copy of the book when it is released.

• July 30, 2015 at 5:48 am

Check here and area media for details about the book’s release. Should have firm dates and venues by September.

• Richard J. vavrina
        July 30, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Thank you, Leo. I will write him a letter–I know he never bothers with e mail. Thank you.

2. Richard J. vavrina
    July 30, 2015 at 12:04 am

If possible, I would love his address–we lost track of him after his retirement.

• July 30, 2015 at 5:51 am

He lives in a Catholic retirement community that goes by the name John Vianney Residence.

1. December 30, 2015 at 12:04 am